Orcworm.co.uk
Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? (/showthread.php?tid=940)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Albuca - 02-06-2012

Post count in this topic me thinks lol

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Grintendo - 02-06-2012

If you're trying to insult our work here, you're really not doing any good as a staff member, nor a friend Jar...

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Albuca - 02-06-2012

Btw - where be the new building area? I was there - but someone conveniently built something where I d/c'd and I died =[

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - frostythetoejam - 02-06-2012

Jar, do you just not like the ideas that we have come up with or what. It seems that you are shooting down tons of ideas that come up. If you don't like the ideas that maybe use some constructive criticism. Add in some of your ideas. Make compromises.

We've only got the spawn made on Chaos, i can tp you there if you like Smile.

Any progress on the home work i've set you ;p?

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - frostythetoejam - 02-06-2012

Grint, what do you think about purple and I making a video of the empire that we constructed. I think it would be a bit easier considering purple and I not have school and the different time zones

If you find that easier, if not i can come see it myself, we'll just have to specify a time that works for both of us Smile.

Sounds good, maybe it would be better for you to come see, just so we could answer questions that you have.

Ok cool, can you send me a pm with the IP, and i'll be available in about 20-30 mins if that works?

Also send it to krios and Dan, i'm sure they're interested Smile.

And anyone else i guess ;p

Well haha, that won't work, purple and I will be in school for about 2-3 more hours. Won't be able to do it until then.Tongue will you guys still be up?

8 O clock here, so should be yes.

Ok sounds good.

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Krios101 - 02-06-2012

Hey can you count me in as well if you're showing off what you've done so far? I've been doing my own stuff but I want too see some progress if you've got some to show??

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Jarvisd - 02-07-2012

(02-06-2012, 03:58 PM)Grintendo Wrote: If you're trying to insult our work here, you're really not doing any good as a staff member, nor a friend Jar...

If you are going to take any comment as an insult you will not go far in life. Chaos didn't work because people were not killing new players and being rude to them, not because it was not complicated enough.

RE: Chaos server, More players or major overhaul? - Krios101 - 02-07-2012

Jar from your post your implying that what was going on was the only choice we had; to kill new players to the server forcing them to rage from the server, and just leaving them faction less. Okay since your intelligence level extends to nothing more than just providing insults and nothing constructive let me dumb this down for you:

People aren't accepted into factions because of trust so we create ranked open factions so they have someplace to go. We have penalties for leaving a faction with the sole intent of betrayal and backstab. We use towny so that bases aren't simply obby cubes. We have heroes plugin since mcmmo is just plain old and boring.

[Image: Troll-face-problem.jpg]

And as far as I can see from here and as of late you don't seem worthy of being staff member on here anyway and if you've got nothing constructive to say why not just GTFO and leave us in peace.